Monday, December 9, 2013

Day 1: Of Narwhals and Decision Making

I have finally come to a conclusion about this strange 20% of my time project that will evidently, according to it's title, make me a genius(Waiting for that, no false advertising Mrs. McKay..)!!!

I'm going to attempt to make some stuffed animals perhaps out of old clothing, a quilt-like thing, or a pillow. Most likely the stuffed animal(s) or pillow(s). Plural depending upon time. Or maybe something else entirely if I finish one project and don't feel like doing anything of it's nature ever again...Could happen...

I'm still hung up on this Narwhal. Whoever you are, I envy you.

AHA! AN EPIPHANY!
I SHALL MAKE A NARWHAL PLUSHIE!!!! Or will at least attempt to...
We must do this. This shall happen.

 I WILL BE THE OVERLORD OF THE NARWHALS!!!

Mwahahahahaha....

-Q

Edit: I have found my narwhal pattern! From Crafster.org. It was made by a user angelcallie whose name has become a link to their profile so you can check out all their things. And here is the Narwhal Pattern Post.

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE include images!! I can't wait to see your creations! My brother-in-law made stuffed dogs out of old socks once and they were precious. A little funky, but adorable.

    ReplyDelete